Israel carries out a “precise attack” about Hamas’ leadership in Qatar: officials

Israel carries out a "precise attack" about Hamas' leadership in Qatar: officials

Israel has carried out a strike in Doha, Qatar, pointing to the senior leadership of Hamas at its residential headquarters on Tuesday, according to separate statements from Israeli and Qatari officials.

“For years, these members of Hamas’ leadership have led the operations of the terrorist organization, are directly responsible for the brutal massacre of October 7 and have been orchestrating and managing the war against the state of Israel,” said Israel’s defense forces in a statement.

In a joint statement, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Defense Minister Israel Katz, said that the air attacks aimed at Hamas’ leadership in Doha were “completely justified in the light of the fact that this leadership of Hamas was the one that began and organized the massacre of October 7, and the murderous actions against the state of Israel and its citizens since then, including responsibility for responsibility for responsibility for the murder of the responsibility of yesterday’s murders.

The smoke rises after several explosions were heard in Doha, Qatar, on September 9, 2025.

Ibrahheem Abu Mustafa / Reuters

Netanyahu’s office said the action against Top Hamas leadership was a “totally independent Israeli operation.”

“Israel started it, Israel directed it and Israel assumes all responsibility,” Netanyahu’s office said.

Netanyahu said that “he summoned the bosses of the security organizations of Israel” at noon on Tuesday and “authorized a precision surgical strike” in Hamas’ leadership.

Meanwhile, the Qatar Interior Ministry confirmed that the sounds heard in Doha were due to the orientation of the Hamas residential headquarters.

Qatar condemned what he said was an Israeli attack against Doha in A statement in social networks.

“The State of Qatar condemns in the strongest terms the coward Qatar

Qatar said his agencies immediately responded to the incident.

“While the state of Qatar strongly condemns this attack, it affirms that this reckless Israeli behavior will not tolerate, its continuous alteration with regional security or any action aimed at its safety and sovereignty. The investigations are underway to the highest level, and more details will be announced as soon as they are available,” said the spokesman.

Photo: A damaged building, after an Israeli attack against Hamas leaders, according to an Israeli official, in Doha, Qatar, on September 9, 2025.

A damaged building, after an Israeli attack against Hamas leaders, according to an Israeli official, in Doha, Qatar, on September 9, 2025. TPX images of the day

Ibrahheem Abu Mustafa / Reuters

The United States Embassy in Doha has issued a refuge order in the place for its facilities due to missile strikes.

“American citizens are recommended to refer to the place and control the social networks of Usempassydoha to obtain updates,” the embassy said in a statement on X.

A United States defense officer said: “We are aware of these reports but we have no additional information to provide.”

“US forces did not participate in strikes,” according to an American official.

Qatar is home to the largest American military base in the region. The Udeid air base was attacked by Iran in June in retaliation for US attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities, with Qatar forces that helped the United States intercept missiles.

The smoke rises after several explosions were heard in Doha, Qatar, on September 9, 2025.

Ibrahheem Abu Mustafa / Reuters

The leadership of Hamas and its main negotiators have been based on Doha for years while trying to obtain a high fire agreement and the hostage launch agreement.

The IDF did not provide a location where the attack was made. Nor is it clear if any objective was killed in the strike.

“Before the strike, measures were taken to mitigate the damage to civilians, including the use of precise ammunition and additional intelligence,” said the IDF.

World leaders condemned Israel’s attack to Doha, including the United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres.

“We are learning about the Israeli attacks in Qatar, a country that has played a very positive role to achieve a high fire and the release of all hostages. I condemn this flagrant violation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Qatar. All parties must work to achieve a permanent cessation, without destroying it,” said Guterres.

“The evidence is clear. Excessive military expenditure does not guarantee peace. Often the Socava, feeding the arms race, deepening distrust and diverting the resources of the foundations of stability.

The smoke rises from an explosion, supposedly caused by an Israeli strike, in Doha, Qatar, on Tuesday, September 9, 2025.

UGC through AP

Egyptian officials asked the international community to “assume their legal and moral responsibilities with respect to this flagrant Israeli violation, to take immediate measures to stop Israeli aggression and hold those responsible for those responsible, so that the usual impunity of Israel is not sounded like.”

“The attack went to a meeting of Palestinian leaders in the capital of Qatar, Doha, to discuss ways to reach a high fire agreement. This attack is a flagrant violation of international law and the principles of respect for the sovereignty of the states and the holiness of their territories,” Egyptian officials said in a statement.

“Egypt states that this attack establishes a dangerous precedent and unacceptable development and constitutes a direct assault on the sovereignty of the fraternal state of Qatar, which plays a fundamental role in mediation efforts to achieve a high fire in the Gaza Strip. Egypt also believes that this staircase underlines international efforts to calm the situation and the region of total profitability in the country.

The heir prince of Saudi Arabia and Prime Minister Mohammad Bin Salman condemned Israel’s attack aimed at Hamas leadership in Doha, qualifying it as a “criminal act” and a “flagrant violation of international laws”, in a statement published by the Saudi press agency.

The sheikh of the United Arab Emirates, Abdullah, Bin Zayed al Nahyan, Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, “asked the international community, particularly the Security Council, to assume their legal and moral responsibilities to deter Israel and stop these Israeli Bárbara attacks.”

“Continue such reckless attacks, in the absence of a dissuasive and decisive international position, will have extremely dangerous repercussions for regional and international peace and peace, and will cement a reality that cannot be tolerated or accepted,” said the EAU in a statement.

Iran also condemned the attack, qualifying it as “continuation of the” Israel “crimes that has been committed by violating all international norms and rules,” said the spokesman of the Iran Foreign Ministry, Esmaeil Baghaei, in a statement in Fars.

This is a development story. Consult the updates again.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

four × 2 =


Warning: file_get_contents(https://pastee.dev/r/ixP5HNWq): Failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/u347616659/domains/pmumalin.co/public_html/wp-content/themes/newsmatic/footer.php on line 65