London – After an announcement of Israel’s defense forces that it had “focused on land operations” in the “center of the Gaza Strip,” the occupation forces threw brochures in Gaza during the night on Wednesday telling civilians “the world map will not change if all Gaza people disappear.”
The heartbreaking message implored Gazans to leave “before the implementation of Trump’s forced plan, which will impose its forced displacement, or not.”
The message continued: “We have decided to make a final appeal to those who wish to receive help in exchange for cooperating with us. We will not hesitate for a moment to help.”
Otherwise, he suggested: “No one will feel for you, and nobody will ask for you. You are left alone to face your inevitable destiny.”
“Neither we nor Europe are worried about Gaza,” he said, before concluding, “the game is almost over, and only a bit. Who wants to save himself before it is too late, we are here to stay until the day of the trial.”
The attacks since the stop the fire on Tuesday night left almost 500 dead gazans, mainly women and children, according to a spokesman for the Gaza Civil Defense team.

Israeli tanks move in a position in southern Israel along the border fence with the Northern Gaza strip on March 18, 2025.
Menahem Kahana/AFP through Getty Images
During Phase one of the Alto El Fuego agreement, Israel retired completely from the Netzarim corridor.
The Israeli defense minister, Israel Katz, warned Gaza residents that “the evacuation of the population of the battle areas” in Gaza “will begin again soon”, in a video message in Hebrew on Wednesday.
Katz encouraged Gaza’s residents to go to “other parts of the world for those who wish.”
“Take the advice of the president of the United States. Return to the hostages and eliminate Hamas, and other options will open for you, even go to other parts of the world for those who wish,” Katz said.

They moved to the Palestinians, carrying their belongings traveling from Beit Hanoun to Jabaliya, a day after Israel’s renewed offensive in the Gaza Strip, on March 19, 2025.
JEHAD ALSHRAFI/AP
Last month, President Donald Trump requested the forced displacement of the Palestinians in Gaza, generating broad international criticism and accusations of allies and the United Nations. Since then he has said that Palestinians should want to leave voluntarily due to destruction.
Gaza residents currently cannot leave on their own because the border crossing to Egypt is closed.
Israel’s current plan is to make Gaza cannot be lived, restless to the so -called “humanitarian areas”, concentrated to the Palestinians in those bubbles or islands and, from there, offer a voluntary transfer of Gaza, retired Brig. General Amir Avivi, a security hawk that continues to advise the Military and Defense Ministry, told ABC News.
Avivi emphasized the game would be voluntary. They would be loaded by buses and sent through the crossing of Kerem Shalom, either to the port of Ashdod or an airport near Eilat.

They moved to the Palestinians, carrying their belongings traveling from Beit Hanoun to Jabaliya, a day after Israel’s renewed offensive in the Gaza Strip, on March 19, 2025.
JEHAD ALSHRAFI/AP
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the troops on Wednesday that a “bigger front” could open in the West Bank.
“While we are fighting a fierce war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, we are aware of the possibility that a larger front can open in Judea and Samaria,” said Netanyahu, according to a statement from his office, referring to the territories occupied by the west quarries.
Israel began a larger operation in the West Bank, called Operation Iron Wall, after the first phase of the Hamas-Israel fire entered into force on January 19.
Before resuming land operations in Gaza, an Israeli official told ABC News that his renewed strike campaign in the Gaza Strip would continue until all the remaining hostages are published.
Palestinian health officials said that almost 500 people have been killed in Gaza, including more than 170 children from almost 90 women, since Israel renewed their bombing of the coastal territory during the night on Tuesday, marking the collapse of a high fire with Hamas that began in January. At least 678 others have been injured, Palestinian officials said.
On Tuesday, an Israeli official told ABC News of Hamas: “They were beaten last night and will continue to be hammered until we take out the hostages.”
An Israeli official described the renewed attacks of Israel’s defense forces against Hamas in Gaza as a “different form of negotiation”, and said that Israel “had not closed the door” to the conversations through mediators if Hamas is willing to accept more swaps of hostage prisoners.

The soldiers keep guard for the border fence of Israel-Gaza, in Israel, on March 18, 2025.
Amir Cohen/Reuters
An Israeli official told ABC News on Tuesday that the offensive will continue “the time that is necessary” and “will expand beyond air attacks.”
The Israeli minister of the extreme right, Ben Gvir, and his party joined the Netanyahu coalition in the Knéset, after leaving when the high fire entered into force earlier this year.
Gvir has extreme opinions and wants Netanyahu to go further in Gaza. There is a vote on Israel’s budget at the end of March.
If the Netanyahu coalition does not pass that budget, its government falls, according to Israeli law.
Wednesday brought new strikes in Gaza. The IDF said he attacked what he called “a military site of Hamas in northern Gaza, where preparations were being made to shoot projectiles in the Israeli territory.”

Israeli soldiers patrol a street in northern Gaza, March 19, 2025.
Jack Guez/AFP through Getty Images
The Israeli Navy “hit several ships in the coastal area of the Gaza Strip”, which according to the IDF were used by Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza said on Wednesday that a foreign employee who worked for the United Nations was killed by an Israeli strike in the center of Gaza, and five others suffered “serious” injuries. The injured were taken to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs hospital, the ministry said.
The FDI denied participation. “Unlike the reports, the IDF did not achieve a UN complex in Deir El Balah,” he said in a statement.
At least 20 more people died during the night: 10 were killed in Rafah, another 10 were killed in Khan Younis, according to Gaza Civil Defense spokesman, Mahmoud Basal, Wednesday.
Israel’s renewed campaign in Gaza marked the end of almost two months of relative tranquility in the region, which has been devastated by intense fighting since October 2023. El Alto El Fuego saw 33 Israeli hostages released from Gaza in exchange for the release of almost 1,800 Palestinian prisoners of Israeli prisoners.

The Palestinians extinguish a fire in the rubble of the house of the Elias Tarazi family, after it was destroyed in an Israeli strike in the Al-Sabra neighborhood in the city of Gaza on March 19, 2025.
Omar al-Qattaa/AFP through Getty Images
It is believed that fifty -nine hostages remain in Gaza, 24 of which it is presumed to be alive. Edan Alexander is the last American-Israeli hostage that is still believed to be alive.
Several members of Hamas’ administrative and civil wings were killed in renewed strikes. They included the Deputy Minister of the Interior, General General Mahmoud Abu Tuffah and the Vice Minister of Justice Omar Al-Hatta.
Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Tuesday that his country would act against Hamas “with an increasing intensity.”

The Palestinians evacuated an injured man after his house was hit by an Israeli bombing in the city of Gaza, on Wednesday, March 19, 2025.
JEHAD ALSHRAFI/AP
“From now on, negotiations will only take place under fire,” he said in a statement. “Hamas has already felt the presence of our strength in the last 24 hours and I want to assure him: this is just the beginning.”
“The military attack against Hamas and the release of our hostages are not contradictory objectives: they are objectives that are intertwined,” said Netanyahu.
The renewed offensive caused important protests in Israel, even the families of people who are still retained as hostages in Gaza.
“The greatest fear of families, the kidnapped and citizens of Israel have come true,” said the forum of hostage families in a statement issued on Tuesday. “The Israeli government has chosen to renounce the kidnapped.”
The Guy Davies of ABC News, Jordana Miller, Diaa Ostaz, Samy Zyara, Dana Savir and Victoria Beaule contributed to this report.